Keywords get all the attention, but if you’re not employing strong technical SEO strategies, even the best content with the proper keywords won’t get desired results. Think of technical SEO as the foundation and content SEO as the finishes and furniture in a house. It covers aspects of your site that users may not see, but play a critical role in how search engines find, crawl, and index it.
Technical SEO for B2B involves digging deep into your site architecture and ensure your site is effectively telling Google what users will find. We’ll check and improve loading speed, optimize images, correct 404 errors, and more.
We’ll also research and use keywords aimed at all stages of the sales cycle. Our technical SEO services will not only help increase the traffic to your website—you’ll also see a greater percentage of qualified leads visiting, translating into better sales opportunities.
Features of Technical B2B SEO Services
Obility will recommend multiple site adjustments that will increase search engine traffic, conversions and ultimately revenue. Obility focuses exclusively on white-hat, Google-compliant recommendations that help ensure ongoing improvement with no risk of being banned by the search engines. Through Obility’s audit of your website, multiple technical SEO compliance problems can be identified that could be suppressing your website in the search engines and are leading to less visibility among prospects and fewer visits to the website.
Some areas of focus:
- URL structure best practices
- Page Titles and Meta Descriptions – Effective use of keywords, a strong call-to-action and within the character limit
- Headers help search engine bots identify what a web page is about
- Image alt attributes
- Trust factors
- PDF optimization
- HTTP vs. HTTPS
- Canonicalization – Individual web pages that can be loaded from multiple URLs
- Duplicate content
- News sites often divide a long article into several shorter pages
- Blog tag or category pages
- User-generated content
- 404 error page – A 404 error page provides a custom page for users who type in an incorrect URL or click a broken link
- Schema markup – Rich markup language helps search engines identify objects on-site.
- Page speed – Page load time is an important factor both in organic search and paid search as fast loading pages lead to better user experience.
- Mobile-friendly – Mobile traffic now accounts for more than 20% of all web traffic and needs to be a key consideration from an on-site SEO perspective.