Who We Are
We have one purpose: help B2B companies generate demand and increase revenue through online marketing.
Located in Portland, Oregon and founded in early 2011, we’re a fast-growing agency with a global client base ranging from early stage start-ups to multinational enterprises. Our focus is on B2B companies and we’re proud that our growth has been due primarily to client referrals. We are always looking for the opportunity to work with new clients and would love to work with you.
While most of his peers focused on e-commerce, founder Mike Nierengarten realized his passion for working with B2B companies and chose to dedicate his career 100% to business-to-business online marketing. With the help of Nick Herinckx, whom Mike had previously worked with on various marketing projects while employed at another company, Obility was born.
After working together for years, they decided to strike out on their own with the goal to better serve B2B businesses. Since inception, Obility has developed processes and systems with the B2B client in mind. Obility has grown from Mike’s dining room to a fast, expanding team with a global client presence and offices in downtown Portland. Mike can be seen sharing his technical expertise at industry events and always welcomes the chance to chat over an Old Fashioned of Kentucky Mule.
What We Believe
- Excellence: Our clients trust us to not only do our job, but to do it correctly, and we hold this trust in the highest regard. Moreover, top talent wants to work with other top talent, and demanding excellence ensures that team members are proud of where they work
- Integrity: We love the great long-term relationships we enjoy with our clients. Growing these relationships means we need to be honest with both the good and the bad. We look out for our clients’ interests first & foremost. We will always charge a fair rate and never recommend a course of action we don’t strongly believe will benefit our client
- Continuous Learning: Our industry changes weekly, and so we need to change and adapt with it. Our clients expect this, and we expect this of ourselves. We are always able to provide the best council and excellent services regardless of how online marketing evolves
- Develop Our Employees: We strongly believe in helping our employees build a career through rigorous training & unwavering support. We also encourage both professional & personal growth opportunities and will always pay our employees a fair salary
- Work/Life Balance: Great services & results come from high-performing team members. We believe that the best way to maintain the quality of our services is to maintain the health of our team, which is why all team members have flexible hours and “flex” days, where they can choose to work wherever they want. A happy and healthy team leads to happy and successful clients
- Giving Back: Obility donates 1% of profits each year to a variety of charities we support including the Prostate Cancer Foundation, Portland Youth Builders, and Gonzaga Alumni Mentoring Program. We”re proud to be able to give back to our community and to help those in need