An integral part of Rosetta Stone services is providing comprehensive language solutions to K-12 classrooms. Rosetta Stone was looking to increase volume and diversify MQL production within our current paid search campaigns for the Education vertical. Initial roadblocks included:
- Paid search campaigns were not previously segmented by vertical. Business & K12 campaigns fell under the same umbrella with one budget
- Education struggled with a very heavy focus towards Branded campaigns. Initial distribution of leads that resulted from Branded efforts was over 80%
- Consumer paid search ads: consumer ads and searches were providing conflicting results on the SERPs page
- Additional keyword research was performed; previous campaigns were phased out
- Obility met with product managers for the Education vertical to identify new keyword categories
- Campaign structure was based on where the prospect was at the in buying cycle
- Keyword sculpting and the implementation of bid modifiers in several different areas resulted in a large diversification in our conversions.
- Message Testing: World Language vs. Foreign Language
About Rosetta Stone
Rosetta Stone Inc. is dedicated to changing people’s lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company’s innovative, personalized language and reading programs drive positive learning outcomes in thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and for millions of individual learners around the world.
Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning and is widely recognized today as the industry leader in providing effective language programs. Rosetta Stone is also a leader in the literacy education space, helping millions of students build fundamental reading skills through its Lexia Learning division.
We have one purpose: help B2B companies generate demand and increase revenue through online marketing. Located in Portland, Oregon and founded in early 2011, we’re a fast-growing agency with a global client base ranging from early stage start-ups to multinational enterprises. Our focus is on B2B companies and we’re proud that our growth has been due primarily to client referrals. We are always looking for the opportunity to work with new clients and would love to work with you.