Our expertise as a B2B inbound marketing agency means we know how to keep you visible at every stage in the buying cycle. We bring in-depth knowledge of everything from keyword research to site architecture to building backlinks to maximize your SEO efforts. We understand the long sales cycle you have to manage and how crucial SEO is to every step of the process. Our B2B inbound marketing services offer strategy, consulting and optimization, plus management to help you drive pipeline and generate revenue.
Why Inbound Marketing?
Driving visitors to your site is imperative in growing your leads and ultimately your business. Pulling in qualified people as they are actively searching for your services helps focus your marketing on best-fit buyers. Inbound marketing makes it easier for people to find what they need and are further in the buyer’s journey. Getting them to you and ultimately engaging with your site is where we come in.
Features of our Inbound Marketing Services
- Keyword research – identify and prioritize a targeted keyword list
- Competitive Analysis
- Content optimization – content recommendations for keyword targets based on monthly keyword performance and how the competitors keywords are performing. Relevant and optimized content is absolutely necessary to rank well in search engine results. Google won’t rank a web page for targeted keywords unless those keywords are heavily evident in the page’s content. The primary goal of updating existing pages is to best optimize existing content to drive more SEO traffic and conversions.
- Off-site strategy – develop content for guest posts and target backlinks
- Current link profile
- Inbound links
- Domain Authority
- Number of Links
- Anchor Text Types
- Page Authority
- Nofollow Distribution
- Technical Strategy
Benefits of Inbound Marketing Services
- Drive qualified leads from Organic search
- Highly relevant content throughout buyer’s cycle
- Technical SEO analysis
- Identify content gaps
- On-site and off-site SEO support
- Track results
- Track organic traffic through sales cycle
- Identify top performing landing pages and content
- Fill content gaps relative to sales cycle
- Optimize to lead quality, opp and revenue